Warning possible trigger
Extra Side Effects of Fibromyalgia
1. fear: fear for illnesses dismissed by doctors, fear of not being believed, fear of the future. Feeling a (failure) because you can’t work when all the rest of the family are out working.
2. Hypocondria, but at the same time, assuming that new symptoms are just fibro and not getting them looked at.
3. Dental issues. Not just TMJ even teeth that just hurt like they’ve been drilled. I mean gum disease and dry mouth and tooth decay that happen even though you take care of your teeth.
4. Desperation: Having to ask for help when you’ve been a very independent person.
5. Self-Esteem: Unable to work so loss of self worth, Unable to get dressed, Loss of feelings of attractiveness for partner, Unable to accomplish small tasks that you normally always did, so feeling useless, Self-esteem causing depression, anxiety & sometimes suicidal thoughts.
6. Grief. Grieving the loss of my career, being the mother / person I used to be, having any kind of positive future, etc. Anger. Not really living wondering if this is what the rest of your life will be like
Feeling misunderstood by everyone which further increases isolation.
Grief for the life I had, Grief for the life I planned, Frustration that I can’t think or speak properly
7. Cramps, nausea , peeing all the time, uselessness, fatigues, anger, fear of the future, weight loss or gain, weakness, tiredness, pains , forgetting, mental issues anxiety or panic attacks lonelyness .low sex drive, low concentration, headaches chest pains foot pains food sensitivity light sensitivity heightened period pains the list just goes on everyone has deferent symptoms showering is a chore lost vision at times lost of interest in general to everything and everyone itching burning skin.
8. Memory, Doctors not caring or giving you time. Loss of friends. Family frustration with you, since you can’t give them the attention and things you always did before. The migraine headaches all the time constant changes in vision. The stinging an burnings.
9. Feeling much older than your real age because of the aches and pains
10. Balancing: Feeling like you are always going to fall because of loss of balance…then that leads me to more anxiety and panic attacks